Hi, I'm Lisa!
Hi! My name is Lisa . I have an ENORMOUS love for animals and have grown up around animals my whole life. I feel absolute freedom and the happiest when I am around them. Pets I have been blessed with include mice, birds, rabbits, cats and dogs. My bouncy Hunterway Cross went to heaven last year at age 13. I very much miss having a fury friend and would love to help you take care of your fury babys. I am a very keen dog walker and can often be found walking all the beautiful walking tracks around Christchurch.
I am currently working as a dental hygienist part time and have spare time during the day time.
I have been heavily involved with the SPCA and currently am an active member of the SAFE (Saving Animals from Exploitation) organisation.
I've been told that I have a special connection with animals and have a natural skill in bonding easily with them. I firmly believe each pet has a unique personality where they deserve all the time in the world to be understood and given unconditional love, just as they give us!
Send me a message! :)
- I will look after your pet as they were my own family.
- Look after your property with honesty and with the utmost respect.
- Help out with your household chores such as collecting mail, opening and closing curtains, rubbish collection, keeping watch over your house.
- Flexibility with times which fit into your schedule.
- Trust worthy.
- Pictures of your pets.
- Experience with references.
- Individual or group dog walks.
- FUN, FUN, FUN.
I Look forward to meeting you and your furry friends! :)
- Animal Care Skills
- Cleaning , Feeding Animals
- Familiar with dog training strategies