I apologize for the messy layout below. This is a synchronization error Pawshake is working on. Normally, my description looks very neat!
Welcome to my profile! My name is Tayler and as you've probably guessed, I'm a huge animal lover.
A bit about myself.....
* I'm a Diploma Qualified Veterinary Nurse. I have been working full time as a Vet Nurse for 4 years and I'm currently working at a Doggy Daycare centre as the Daycare Supervisor based in Wigram.
* I have completed my Pet First Aid Certificate.
* I have a Certificate in Animal Management.
* I have a special interest and passion for canine behaviour.
* I have run multiple puppy preschools over the past few years.
* I have volunteered as a Veterinary Nurse in Tonga at a Spey and Neutering Vet clinic.
* I have volunteered as a guide at Auckland Zoo
Why have I decided to be a Pet Sitter?.....
I have decided to join Pawshake to get to know and meet new people and their amazing pets. I have always wanted to put my knowledge and skills to an additional use and I feel that offering pet sitting services if definitely a way to do that.
What services I offer.....
At present I am available to house sit and do house visits. House visits would include me visiting your home to check on your loved pets. I'm more than happy to pop in twice a day if needed. I would aim to spend 30 to 45 minutes each visit to provide your pets with some quality comforting and care. I'm confident in medicating and handling all small animals.I would be available to visit these areas;
Springston, Lincoln, Prebbleton, Haswell and Wigram. (other suburbs negotiable)
House stays in Christchurch negotiable and very flexible throughout the city.
I would love the opportunity to look after your fur-babies while you are away from them and your home. I will provide them with unlimited amounts of pats and cuddles. I will also provide you with daily photos and updates (pup-dates for your dogs).
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information or questions.
Tayler was excellent, excellent initial contact, We were very impressed and we have no hesitation in commending her. We will use her services again. . It's so good to have piece of mind with your pets at home while we were out, It was worth every.
An excellent Pet & House sitter who exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend her for anybody looking for this type of service.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy premium insurance, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, photo updates and more!