I accept bookings in Waverly, Palmerston North, Whanganui, and everywhere in between.
Hello, my name is David. I am a resourceful person with a huge love for animals and a long history of pet care experience, having cared for my own pets since my childhood.
When I’m not caring for animals, I’m an artist, as well as having some other part time work. I’m normally between jobs or working from home depending on what time of year it is, so I’m very flexible with bookings.
I have already been trusted by many Pawshake clients to care for their animals, with the duration of these tasks ranging from one day to over a week.
Why you should hire me -
- I can care for cats, dogs, rodents, chooks, bunnies, lizards, and everything in between
- follows instructions
- transparent communicator
- fully licensed driver with my own transport
- loves all animals!!
I offer HOUSE SITTING -
My house-sit service includes feeding, playing and any other personal requests (administering medication, bathing, general house-keeping etc)
- I can take your dogs for walks up to twice a day. 20% discount if you don't require this.
- on a typical day of a house sit, I will normally be around for the most of the day. If I’m out, I am typically be away for a period of up to 4 hours once a day.
- Outside of Pawshake bookings, my work is strictly part time. I keep my schedule balanced for your fur baby’s peace of mind!
I offer HOME VISITS -
- My house-sit service includes feeding, playing and any other personal requests (administering medication, bathing, general house-keeping etc).
- each visit can be up to 2 hours in duration
- ideal for clients who live in or close to whanganui
I offer DOG WALKS -
- Sometimes you just need to make sure someone is around to take them for a walk when you're away or just too busy.
- I can stop by and take them for a walk or to a dog park to play for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Please provide your own toys for them
- my car is dog friendly if you have a preferred location!!
Thanks for considering me. I hope to hear from you!
David was a fantastic house/pet sitter for our dogs, mice and rabbit. He kept us up to date with pictures and they were all happy and settled on our return. Would love to have him back when we next go away.
David is a reliable and conscientious dog sitter!
I take instructions well, learn quickly, and don't leave a mess in the process!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!