Hi there, my name is Maddie, I am 22 years old and have an undeniable love for animals! I have many pets, including:
- Mochi (1 year old Samoyed female)
- Aspen (5 year old Samoyed female)
- Benson (12 week old Labrador male)
- Barry (6 month old kitten male)
- Nibbles & Herman (guinea pigs)
- Lili (14 year old cat female)
- we also have an array of farm animals including pigs, cows, goats and sheep.
I am currently in the search for jobs after being made redundant due to Covid, meaning I have more time to indulge in hobbies and caring for your pets, I will be available 24/7 during their stay with me or vise versa. In our household we have 3 full time working adults and two children at school/after school care during business hours. Whilst having a puppy we are awake at about 4am to do a quick toilet break and back to bed also.
Pick up and drop off are included within reason regarding location.
We have a crate if you would prefer your pet to sleep there (is common when crate training), our dogs like to sleep in the garage as it is nice and cool on their wool fur, but guests pets will be able to sleep anywhere they desire with our array of pet beds. Our farm land is fully secured and fenced, we are in the process of quickly fixing a few gaps from fallen trees, our main gate is always closed but our two other neighbours are usually home with their newborns meaning an added pair of hands if need be.
Included in my caring for your special friend:
For dogs & cats:
- Take them on walks (if the cat does that) minimum walk time is at least 45 minutes unless it is an old dog and I am told otherwise
- Give them a bath
- Groom them (but not haircuts, still learning)
- Have play time
- Make sure they’re fed and watered
- Take them to play and socialise with other dogs
- Give medication if needed
- Lots of cuddles and love!
- Clean up litter box areas or other mess
- All the attention your best friend could possibly need!
For other types of animals I will do everything I can to assure they are loved as much as possible while you are away! I will also make sure your mail is brought in and can also do house-keeping if required for additional costs.
My only restriction would be any type of insect (spiders etc.) or lizard type of animal! I have a passion for animals and is my main motivation for joining this pet sitting platform, I have had experience looking after animals in terms of family friends, as well as my own pets, but would love to spend some more time with your fur babies.
I also love photography and with permission would take some beautiful images of your babies that you could use!
Great friendly sitter
shes simply the best- her pup Benson is Richie's new bff and I love that i can always rely on her to take good care of my boy
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!