Sarah's furry clients.
50+ imagesview all
Hi, I'm Sarah!
- I offer pet minding services at your home for cats, small animals and dogs (only if dont require someone to stay)
- **I NO longer off Dog Minding at my house or Dog Walking**
- My services I usually accept bookings within 10km (20 mins) radius of my home.
- Hi Im Sarah, a huge animal lover in Hillsborough. I own four beautiful furry children -1 dog and 3 cats of which are all rescue pets! I have always had my own pets choose me and those pets Ive met during my life were meant to meet me. Its hard for some pets to feel safe in this world but they feel safe with me. There is a special bond I form with every pet I look after or live with.
- Apart from my own business , I am also very involved as a foster parent and conduct rescue work with Lonely Miaow. I have previously been involved in work experience at my local vet.
- I am a qualified Veterinary Nursing assistant, have studied in Canine Body Language, Animal Management, Pet first aid, Animal Care Science, Dog Walking Certificate, Certificate in Dog Care, Dog Psychology & Training and Dog Zen training program. I am currently studying Impulse Control for dogs, and Ultimate K9 companion.
- I am not a trained Pet Psychologist, but I have known for a long time that I have a special connection with animals particularly house pets and they feel truly calm, safe and can trust me when I am around them. Many of my clients pets who are afraid of most peoplefeel completely at ease when I am around.
- All of my life I have had a passion for animals and they adore me. I grew up on a farm with many animals - 8 cats, 1 dog, 2 deer, 1 pig, many pet sheep, 1 possum, 1 beautiful horse and many more. I have supported many charities in my life and a majority of them are for animals - Lonely Miaow, SPCA, WWF, ASPCA, Seeing Eye Dogs, and Australia Zoo etc.
- It’s with this in mind, that I’ve established a service you can count on and reputation for being one of the most caring and trusted pet minding ands dog walking services available.
- I am devoted to compassionate pet care and dedicated to outstanding customer service. I have vast experience in looking after sick/injured pets including giving medication and post surgery pets.
- I spend quality time cuddling, brushing, playing and talking to your pets. I collect mail, water plants, take bins out. Clean litter boxes, cages, bedding. Take to your pet to vet clinic if required.
- I am more than happy to work with you on any special requests or needs you may have. Give medication when required. I am also available for short visits to administer medication, toilet break, play time, quick walks. (Available only in surrounding suburbs of Hillsborough)
I speak English
Familiar with dog training techniques
5+ years of experience
I can take care of exotic animals
- Pet Minding at your house (including puppy visits/toilet breaks).
- Certified in Vet Nursing Assistant, Animal Management, Dog Walking and Pet First Aid.
- I have a vast experience in looking after sick cats/kittens and dogs plus post surgery cats & dogs.
- I'm experienced with scared/timid/stray pets who feel safe around me. I have a cat which was wild which I tamed and a dog with anxiety. Clients pets who are very cautious/anxious with strangers are able to bond with me and feel safe and loved.
I can administer
First aid and CPR for pets
I have experience with
Animal welfare as a volunteer
I also offer
Pick up / drop off
Last minute bookings
Moderate cancellation policy