I have spent most of my life loving and caring for my own and other people's animals, home and pet owners can be confident I will take excellent care of their animals and home. I am super tidy and clean, mature and responsible. I am a good communicator and will keep you informed with regular updates and posts.
I am a working professional and moved from Brisbane to Christchurch in 2019 and hold a 5 year work visa. Since I'm not allowed pets where I live, home and pet sitting provide me with the opportunity to interact, love and care for your furries and experience diffent areas in Christchurch and surrounds. I've done house sits in various countries and cities ranging from daily drop in's and weekend sit's to longer home stays up to 6 weeks. I am experienced with cats, dogs, horses, birds and fish. I am confident with small and large breed dogs and used to own and trained my own horses.
I can provide love, attention and care and also look after older pets, special needs animals and administer basic medication within a home care routine.
- feeding as required, fresh water and toilet routine
- maintain pet hygiene and cleaning up any messes
- cleaning of cages and litter trays (for bookings longer than 3 days)
- basic medication, checking general health and reporting signs of illness or injury immediately
- spending time with your pet, giving them attention, playing, walking or other exercise as agreed
- I prefer walking dogs on lead at all times unless in a appropriate area and allowed by the owner
- daily updates with photos
- daily drop in: 30-45 minutes per visit
- home sitting: weekdays 6pm to 7am, weekends up to 24hrs per day
- price includes up to two pets
- your home will be locked and secure after each visit and the keys returned at the end of the booking
- for home visits: collect mail and put out bins (if required)
- for home sits: basic housekeeping - collect mail, water plants, put out bins on garbage day, emptyout rubbish, dishes washed and put away, appliances in working order, bathroom and floors clean and left to the same condition as upon arrival
- unless otherwise agreed I will be the only person in your home at all times
I will do my best to re-create your daily pet and home routine to ensure minimal disruption and stress for your pets while you are away.
You can be assured of my personal integrity, NZ Visa applications require full police clearance, identity checks and character scrutiny. Certificates and copies are available on request and I can also provided excellent refernces.
Cindi provided fantastic service. Our pets and home were well taken care of, and Cindi was professional and friendly at every stage. We will definitely not hesitate to use Cindi in the future.
CIndi was wonderful, Jasper was very relaxed and happy to have Cindi look after him. He will be happy to have her pet sit him again throughout the year!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!