I am Yoshiko.
I am really a dog people.
I've had 4 Japanese Akita dogs ( big Japanese traditional dog) in the past, and all the dogs are very well trained only by myself, and I have been
often praised by vets.
Now I do not have any dog here with me, so I would like to love your pets!
I can be a good friend with your dog very quickly.
I myself have many experience of asking pet sitters or kennel to take care of my own dogs during my absence, and I know well how it is difficult to find the person who can be really relied on, and is attentive to my dog as same as me.
Therefore, I promise you;
1. I text you when I arrived at your place with the photo of your dog.
2. I text you when I leave your dog, reporting the walking or visiting, including whether he or she did poo and pee etc.
3. Before starting, I ask you what would you like except walking.
For example, feeding the food, changing the water, or clean his or her paws etc.
Please feel free to ask me.
4. I can take care of big dog, as far as he or she is well trained.
I believe all animals inculding dogs have their will and emotion as same as us, and I know you believe it too.
I believe we can comunicate with dogs, and I know you believe so too.
I would like to take care of your important member of your family depending on each individuality.
Looking forward to seeing you and your dog!
* If it takes more than around 20 minutes to go to your place by car, I might ask you additional fee to my regular rate.
I'm so happy I found Yoshiko! I broke my foot and can't walk my dog Jack. Yoshiko has been taking such good care of Jack over the past weeks; she is very caring with him. She is also punctual and reliable. I highly recommend her.
Japanese native speaker.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!