Hi! My name is Lisa . I have an ENORMOUS love for animals and have grown up around animals my whole life. I feel absolute freedom and the happiest when I am around them. Pets I have been blessed with include mice, birds, rabbits, cats and dogs. I very much miss having a furry friend after losing my bouncy hunterway cross and would love to help you take care of your loved pets. I am a very keen walker and can often be found on all the beautiful walking tracks around Christchurch.
I have been heavily involved with the SPCA and am an active member of the SAFE (Saving Animals from Exploitation) organisation. I've been told that I have a special connection with animals and have a natural skill in bonding easily with them. I firmly believe each pet has a unique personality where they deserve all the time in the world to be understood and given unconditional love, just as they give us! Send me a message! :)
- I will look after your pet as they are my own family.
- Look after your property with honesty and with the utmost respect.
- Help out with your household chores such as collecting mail, opening and closing curtains, rubbish collection, keeping watch over your house.
- Dog walks (at least 30 minutes)
- Visits to your home (at least 20 minutes)
- Flexibility with times which fit into your schedule.
- Reliable. - Trust worthy. - Responsible.
- Pictures of your pets.
- Current pet first aid & CPR
- Experience with references.
- FUN, FUN, FUN.
I Look forward to meeting you and your furry friends! :)
Excellent as always! Thanks for looking after our two cats Lisa
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!