My name is Hannah and I’m a 22-year-old animal lover! Whether you’re going to work for the day or going on holiday, leaving your pets behind is rough (ruff?) so I want to make it as stress-free as I can for you!
I love pets - however living in the apartment that I'm in means I can’t have any of my own!
Here’s what I can offer you and your pet(s)
- I’m great at following instructions so anything you would do for your pet I will follow as closely as I can. This means less stress on your pet and you can rest easy knowing your pet is in good hands.
- Cuddles and pets are always included!
- Cleaning and feeding are no problem
- I will make sure it’s done exactly as you and your pet need.
As for my experience
- I’ve been using this site for a year now and I have grown up with pets from fish to guinea pigs to cats and had a keen interest in animals since a very young age. I did dog walking in my school holidays at high school and loved it! My friends would describe me as an ‘up and coming cat lady’ with a ‘penchant for dogs too’.
I’m super interested in animal behaviour and dog training. I prefer to use positive reinforcement with what your dog loves - rewarding good behaviour with treats, praise and play, and redirecting negative actions into compliance. However, I’ll chat with you about how you’ve trained or are training your dog to make sure the way I relate to your dog works with you rather than against you!
If you want to know more about me just get in touch, I’d be happy to chat :)
I’d love to meet your furry friend(s) before I take care of them!
Thanks again for looking after the troops
Hannah did a great job looking after your two labs and house for the weekend. Highly recommended.
- Pet feeding / general care (eg brushing, washing, etc)
- Cleaning of litter trays, food bowls, beds
- Dog Walker
- Pooper scooper
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!