Hello, my name is David.
I am a resourceful person with a huge love for animals and a long history of pet care experience, having cared for my own pets since my childhood.
When I’m not caring for animals, I’m an artist, as well as having some other part time work. I’m normally between jobs or working from home depending on what time of year it is, so I’m very flexible with bookings.
I have been trusted by friends of my family in the past to care for their pets - with the duration of these tasks ranging from one day to over a week.
Why you should hire me -
- I can care for cats, dogs, rodents, chooks, bunnies, lizards, and everything in between
- follows instructions
- transparent communicator
- fully licensed driver with my own transport
- loves all animals!!
Please message me to enquire about house sitting for while you’re out of town, or home visits for those times when you’re over-extended.
- Locations within a 30km driving distance of Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa preferred.
- Fuel allowance not essential
- House sitting bookings cannot be changed or reduced to home visits once booked, so please be clear on the service you require before booking :)
Thanks for considering me and I hope to hear from you!
David has been awesome! And our pooch clearly enjoys having him pop over.
I take instructions well, learn quickly, and don't leave a mess in the process!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!